HOW TO BUILD AND MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE
WEDNESDAY, MAY 8
7:00pm – 9:30pm
AT THE JOURNEY’S MIDTOWN OFFICE
247 WEST 37TH ST. (3rd Floor)
BETWEEN 7TH & 8TH AVE.
In this special Faith & Life Seminar for married and engaged couples, Dr. Andrew Mercurio will share Biblical principles for building and maintaining a godly marriage. A marriage that doesn’t just survive – but thrives. Dr. Mercurio will explain how to develop healthy communication in your marriage and how to deal with conflict in your relationship in a godly way so that you can have productive disagreements instead of destructive fights.
DR. ANDREW MERCURIO
Professor of Marriage and Family Therapy Counseling
Nyack College & Seminary
AT THIS EVENT
• How to deal with conflict in your marriage and relationships
• A greater awareness of how God desires for your marriage to thrive
• An urgency to promote healthy forms of communication in your relationship
• Biblical principles for building a marriage based on God’s will and purpose
• How Christians should reclaim sexuality as a sacred God-given gift
• and much more!