Our desire is to pray for the needs in our church. You can submit a Prayer Request by using the form below or by calling our 24-hour prayer line at 212.871.7595.
“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:6-7
Many times in life we encounter difficulties that seem overwhelming, face decisions and are unsure how to best proceed, and need someone to help guide us in how to move forward according to God’s principles. That’s why the church is here.
If you have a need and would like to meet with a Pastor at The Journey, simply follow the steps below:
1. Call The Journey Offices at 212.730.8300 and describe your need for assistance or fill out the simple form below.
2. The pastor on staff best qualified to help will be assigned to you.
3. The assigned pastor will call you personally to speak with you about your situation and will schedule a time to meet if necessary.
4. Together, you and the assigned pastor will prayerfully assess the best steps for you to take.
5. If deemed beneficial, you will be referred to a professional Christian counselor for more in-depth and on-going counseling.
Note: Journey pastors will not meet privately behind closed doors with members of the opposite sex.