HOW TO BUILD AND MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE
In this special Faith & Life Seminar for married and engaged couples, Dr. Andrew Mercurio will share Biblical principles for building and maintaining a godly marriage. A marriage that doesn’t just survive – but thrives. Dr. Mercurio will explain how to develop healthy communication in your marriage and how to deal with conflict in your relationship in a godly way so that you can have productive disagreements instead of destructive fights.
DR. ANDREW MERCURIO
Professor of Marriage and Family Therapy Counseling
Nyack College & Seminary
LISTEN TO THIS
SEMINAR TO DISCOVER
• How to deal with conflict in your marriage and relationships
• A greater awareness of how God desires for your marriage to thrive
• An urgency to promote healthy forms of communication in your relationship
• Biblical principles for building a marriage based on God’s will and purpose
• How Christians should reclaim sexuality as a sacred God-given gift
• and much more!