- Wednesday | August 19, 2020
- 7:00 pm
The History and Theology of the Book of Proverbs
Wednesday, August 19
7:00pm – 8:30pm
Plus limited on site seating at The Journey Faith & Life Center
247 WEST 37TH ST. (3rd Floor)
BETWEEN 7TH & 8TH AVE.
In this seminary-level Journey Faith & Life Seminar, we will explore the history and theology of the Book of Proverbs. In the Old Testament book of Proverbs the focus is almost entirely on WISDOM. In this class we’ll take a deep dive into the historical and theological significance of the Book of Proverbs.
This class is being offered through a live stream from the comfort of your own home along with limited seating at our Faith and Life Center. This will be a tremendous supplement to our series WISE LIVING. Sign up to reserve your spot today!
In This Seminar You’ll Walk Away with…
• An appreciation of the signifcance of the book of Proverbs.
• The tools to inerpret the book of Proverbs.
• A comprehension of wisdom and foolishness.
• An understanding of how to fulfill the vision God has for your life.
• A desire to read, study and apply the book of Proverbs.
Growth Groups/Teaching Pastor